*Download speed: between 5Mbps and 12Mbps Upload speed: 1Mbps
A basic speed to cover the essentials. Ideal if you're a small household with one or two devices connected. If you're unsure which speed you need, it's a great place to start. You can always upgrade later.
*Download speed: between 5Mbps and 25Mbps Upload speed: between 1Mbps and 5Mbps
Perfect for families and households with multiple devices and broadband users. This plan provides extra speed to go around, so everyone is happy.
* NBN™ Speeds: These speeds are maximum connection speeds as provided by nbn™. Actual throughput speeds may be slower and could vary due to many factors including type/source of content being downloaded,
hardware and software configuration, the number of users simultaneously using the network and performance of interconnecting infrastructure not operated by iiNet.
Devices connected by WiFi may experience slower speeds than those connected by Ethernet cable.
Learn more about NBN™ speeds.
- Our activation fee of $79.95 applies to standard NBN™ service connections unless otherwise specified. Non-standard or additional installations may incur charges payable by you - NBN™ (or iiNet where applicable) will advise you of any applicable charges.
- When you sign up for a 24-month contract;
- your activation fee is waived – saving $79.95 ($99.95 for NBN™ Satellite).
- you can elect to receive a new WiFi modem for $0. A $10 delivery fee applies.
- Both uploads and downloads count towards your monthly quota.
- If you exceed your quota, your download and upload speeds are shaped to 128/128kbps for the remainder of your billing month.
- If you have a monthly data quota and you exceed it, your download and upload speeds are shaped to 128/128kbps for the remainder of your billing month.
- You may switch between our NBN™ plans at any time without incurring contract break fees. A plan change fee applies when switching to a plan of equal or lesser value.
- As of 1st April 2016, nbn™ introduced a connection charge of $300 for each new connection order within a New Development Location. If you are connecting within a development area you may be liable for this charge. More information on these charges can be found here.
- Customer equipment (such as new or existing cabling and telecommunications outlets) beyond the network boundary point may not work when you connect to NBN™. You may require a registered cabler to connect these to your NBN™ service. You will be responsible for the cost of any such cabling work.
- NBN™ Satellite services (delivered by Sky Muster™) are subject to the NBN™ Fair Use Policy to help ensure fair access for all users on NBN Satellite. Information on the Policy and how to manage your quota are available here.
- NBN™ Satellite does not include access to Data Packs or Netphone.
- Home Phone and Call Packs are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy.
For more information, please refer to our terms, fees & guarantees.