Typical evening speeds indicate typical download speeds between 7pm and 11pm and speeds may vary due to various factors explained below. Fibre25, Fibre50 and Fibre100 indicate the underlying speed tier that your FTTH plan is on and represents the maximum possible speed that is available outside the busy period of 7pm-11pm.
For light online entertainment needs, this plan provides some extra speed.
Standard Typical evening speed 7PM-11PM: 21.3Mbps
Provides upload speeds of 1-5Mbps.
Recommended for quality streaming or households with multiple devices/users.
Standard Plus Typical evening speed 7PM-11PM: 36Mbps
Provides upload speeds of 1-20Mbps.
Recommended for entertainment lovers or online gamers who need our best available FTTH connection.
Premium Typical evening speed 7PM-11PM: 50Mbps
Provides upload speeds of 1-40Mbps.
Factors that may affect your FTTH connection speed
||Quality and capability of hardware
This can include modems, WiFi routers and Ethernet cables.
||WiFi signal interference
You can learn how to improve your home or office’s WiFi signal here.
||Number of connected devices
When too many devices share the same bandwidth, data flow is limited
For example, when speeds slow during peak traffic in the evenings.
||Which content is being accessed
There may be insufficient server capacity or other issues affecting a specific website or online game.
||All FTTH plans
||+ Local, National & Mobile Call Pack
|Standard National calls
|Standard Australian Mobile calls
||29c per min
(per 30 sec block)
|1300 and 13 numbers
||From 5c per min
||From 5c per min
All FTTH Plans listed above have access to International Call Pack for $10 per month. This includes calls to landlines in our top 20 international destinations.
View international call rates
Download the NetPhone Critical Information Summary
Features & Add-ons
All iiNet Netphone plans come with these features
Chat with two people at once, with callers able to leave and join at any time. You can even place one person on hold, allowing you to speak privately with the other.
Call Forwarding Always
Redirect all your calls to another destination. Just specify a forwarding number when you activate. Standard call charges apply.
Call Forwarding Busy
Use Call Forwarding Busy to redirect incoming calls when you're already on the line. Standard call charges apply.
Call Forwarding No Answer
This feature redirects calls when an incoming call is not answered within eight rings. Standard call charges apply.
Calling Line ID Inbound & Outbound
See who's calling you, and have the option to hide your number when making calls. Caller ID is active by default as part of your Netphone service, and should you wish to suppress your number when making a call, simply dial *67 first.
Call Return lets you contact your most recent caller, regardless of whether you answered their call. Netphone remembers the last number that called and reconnects you on command. Simply dial *69.
If you're already on a call, Call Waiting lets you know when someone else is trying to get through. You can place your conversation on hold to answer the second incoming call.
Do Not Disturb
Set your line to busy or have the incoming call forwarded to voice mail as desired.
Set up your own answering service for when you can't pick up a call. This service comes with free Voice Mail support and a Voice Messaging to Email feature for when you need a copy of the recorded message. Standard call charges apply.
Make the most of your phone service with these extra add-ons
Music on Hold
Entertain your callers while they wait. Music available includes rock, pop, jazz/funk and dance.
Ring up to 3 locations (in addition to your primary phone) in the sequence you supply.
With Simultaneous Ring, you can have multiple phones ring simultaneously when calls are received. For example, calls to your desk phone could also ring your mobile, so you can connect from anywhere in the house.
To get your broadband up and running, you'll need in your home:
Fibre broadband modem
This is the box that connects you to the internet, via your Fibre Connection Box. We recommend our $59.95 WiFi modem ($10 delivery fee).
A phone handset
To use your included Netphone VoIP service, all you'll need is a standard phone to plug into your VoIP-enabled broadband modem. If you're bringing your own Fibre modem and it isn't VoIP enabled, you'll just need a VoIP adapter (ATA) to connect between your handset and modem.
All iiNet services are bound by our Customer Relationship Agreement. This page offers a quick summary of the terms, fees and guarantees that come with your service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on 13 19 17.
- All iiNet FTTH plans are offered on a no lock-in contract.
- There is a $79.00 standard setup fee for FTTH; and applies to all plans unless otherwise specified. Installations involving an on-site technician may incur charges payable by you. Our Fibre wholesaler will advise you of any applicable charges.
- You may choose to use your own modem, or to purchase a new WiFi modem for $59.95. A $10 delivery fee applies.
- Both uploads and downloads count towards your monthly quota
- You may switch between our Fibre plans at any time.
- We do not offer priority assistance, nor support for medi-alert services and monitored alarm systems. Priority assistance is offered by Telstra for people who may be reliant on a telephone service because of a serious medical condition. If you have a medi-alert or priority assistance service or believe that you are eligible, please consider this before proceeding with your order.
- Netphone is a VoIP service included with every iiNet Fibre plan. To use it, you will require a phone handset and VoIP-compatible modem.
- For calls on Netphone;
- Timed international calls are charged per second.
- Calls to Australian mobile numbers are charged per 30 second block.
- Included calls are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy.
- This service is provided on the basis that you waive your Customer Service Guarantee (CSG) in relation to the Netphone. You do not have to agree to the waiver, but if you do not agree, we have the right to decline to supply the service.