Liimitless Video Competition - Terms and Conditions
- iiNet Limited (ABN 48 068 628 937) of Level 1, 502 Hay Street, Subiaco WA 6008 (“iiNet”, “we” or “us”) is responsible for conducting the ‘Liimitless Grand Final Experience Competition’ (“the Competition”).
- By entering into this Competition you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition commences at 11.59pm AWST on 28 July 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AWST on 10 September 2017 (“Competition Period”).
- The Competition is open to Australian residents only. The person submitting the video will be deemed as the relevant entrant.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have approval from their parent/guardian. The parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees (and their immediate family) of iiNet Limited and the TPG Telecom Group are ineligible to enter.
- Entries received by iiNet outside of the Competition Period will not be considered a valid Entry and will not be included in the Competition.
- Each Entry will be reviewed by iiNet in order to see if it meets the minimum requirements. An Entry must meet the minimum requirements to be displayed on the Video Gallery section of https://www.iiNet.net.au/AFL.
- We reserve the right to monitor and check the validity of all Entries throughout the Competition Period and we may decline the Entry, remove the Entry and/or disqualify you if, at our sole discretion, we reasonably believe that you or your Entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or the Entry process has been tampered with. We may, but do not have to notify you if this happens.
- A video needs to meet all of the following requirements to be deemed as a valid Entry:-
- be original content recorded for this Competition;
- submitted as a YouTube, Vimeo or Instagram link;
- be 1 minute or less in length;
- audition for Finn’s or the Hawthorn player’s role in iiNet’s latest Hawthorn FC advertisements
- must contain the phrase “With iiNet, the potential is limitless”
- may not contain any personal contact details and other identifiable personal information (e.g. phone numbers, emails, address or similar); and
- uploaded according to the instructions on https://www.iiNet.net.au/AFL or https://www.facebook.com/iiNet.
- You may submit more than 1 Entry, provided each Entry is:
- substantially different to your other Entries and
- submitted separately.
- PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE AND PUT SAFETY FIRST WHEN PARTICIPATING. You undertake to participate in this Competition in a lawful, safe manner, without posing a risk to the safety of yourself or others. Any video that appears to show you or others in danger or that might put anyone’s safety at risk are prohibited and will not be entered into the Competition.
- Entries that are considered, in our absolute discretion, to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions, unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, sexist, racist, or otherwise inappropriate will be deemed invalid and will not be entered into the Competition.
- This Competition is a game of skill. Chance pays no part in determining the winner. Each Entry will be judged according to its originality and creativity.
- Judging will take place at the iiNet Head Office, located at Level 1, 502 Hay Street, Subiaco, WA 6008 and one winner will be announced at 11am (AWST) on 12 September 2017.
- The 1 valid winning entry judged by us to be the most original and creative will win the following Prize:
- Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email, using the contact details submitted with the Entry. The Winner will need to contact us within 10 business days of notification to claim their Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the Winner, that Winner will forfeit the Prize. If a Prize is forfeited by a Winner (for any reason), the next best Entry will be deemed the winner ("Replacement Winner") and we will repeat the process until the Prize is claimed. We are not responsible for any failure or inability on the part of any Winner to claim a Prize.
- 1. Our decision on all aspects of this Competition is final and no correspondence or review will be entered into.
- The total value of the Prize is approximately $21,000 incl GST. The Prize does not include any other expenses, such as costs to travel to the game.
- The Prize is awarded “as is”. It is not transferrable and all non-cash component of a Prize are not redeemable for cash. Any unused portion of the Prize will be forfeited. If the Prize or part of the Prize is unavailable, iiNet reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternate prize (or part thereof) to the equal value and/or specification.
- You warrant to us that your Entry is original content created by you or content that you have express permission to use. You warrant to us that your Entry does not contain any material that infringes on the rights (including the reputation, privacy, copyright and other intellectual property rights) of any other person.
- You warrant that you have obtained the express consent of any identifiable person appearing in your video, and their express consent for the video to be submitted under these Terms and Conditions for this Competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you, including any loss, damage, injury, cost suffered by you that does not arise directly and naturally from our gross negligence in relation to this Competition. Nothing in this limits our liability to you arising from any relevant statutory rights that you have and can not be lawfully excluded.
- We are not responsible for and exclude our liability to you in relation to any incorrect or incomplete information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or use in this Competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Entries.
- iiNet is not responsible for any tax liability incurred by or arising from the winning or receipt of a Prize by any Winner or entrant.
- You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, claims, actions incurred by or taken against iiNet as a result of your breach of clauses 13, 22 and 23 above.
- 1. By entering this Competition you agree to us collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal information for the purposes of the Competition. We will handle your personal information in accordance with our privacy statement which is available at https://www.iinet.net.au/about/legal/privacy.
- Upon submitting your Entry in this Competition, you grant to us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free licence (including the right to sub-licence) to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publish, display, make derivative works from, and otherwise use the Entry at our discretion for any purpose, including without limitation future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media throughout the world, without compensation.
- You waive all moral rights you may have in your Entry.
- We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Competition if we reasonably believe it is necessary. We exclude all liability to you for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result but we will notify you of any such change by email.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.
- AFL Authorised GF Promotion: GFAFL17/122.
Conditions of Entry
How to Win
|Best Entry||10 x Toyota AFL Grand Final 2017 tickets (worth approx. $1,150 per ticket incl. GST)|
10 x Hawthorn Grand Final Brunch tickets (worth approx. $950 per ticket incl. GST)