With awesome download speeds and great value anytime quota plans, there’s no better time to sign up for VDSL2, available exclusively on our own network in the ACT.
Need more convincing? Every one of our VDSL2 plans comes with all your local and standard national calls included, is available with no lock-in contract, or on a 24 month agreement where you'll get discounted setup and a WiFi modem.
1. Check availability
2. Select a plan
Need help choosing the best plan for you?
* VDSL2 Speeds: Actual throughput speeds may be slower and could vary due to various factors including interference, customer cabling and equipment, download source, and line length. VDSL2 1 has an upload connection speed of up to 5Mbps. VDSL2 2 has an upload connection speed of up to 20Mbps. VDSL2 3 has an upload connection speed of up to 20Mbps.
3. Select contract length
Optional included Wi-Fi modem.
4. Include iiNet TV with Fetch?
iiNet TV with Fetch + Mini set top box
The Fetch Mini set top box comes with a selection of 30 movies included every month through Fetch Movie Box as well as catch-up TV and popular entertainment apps like Netflix and Stan^ built-in. Rent or buy from over 5000 movies.
^Netflix and Stan streaming memberships required. More information at netflix.com/iinet and stan.com.au
5. Do you need a modem?
No thanks, I have my own VDSL2 compatible modem
We always recommend our Included WiFi modem, which is easy to setup and works with iiNet TV & Netphone.
If you have a modem that you've used to connect to VDSL2 Broadband previously though, there's a good chance you'll still be able to use that device to get online.
It's best to consult the manual for your current modem, check online, or even call us, as there may be some limitations with your device, for example;
- May be locked to your previous provider
- May not be capable of VDSL2 speeds
- Not compatible with other products like Netphone & iiNet TV