Naked DSL terms, fees & guarantees
All iiNet services are bound by our Customer Relationship Agreement. This page offers a quick summary of the terms, fees and guarantees that come with your service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on 13 19 17.
- Our standard setup fee of $99.95 applies to all plans without a contract.
- When you sign up for a 24-month contract, setup charges are discounted to $79.95.
- Naked DSL gives you ADSL2+ speeds, which means you'll get broadband access as fast as your connection can handle with respect to environmental factors like physical line quality, weather conditions, your broadband hardware and the distance from your home to your telephone exchange.
- Both uploads and downloads count towards your monthly quota.
- If you have a monthly data quota and you exceed it, your download and upload speeds are shaped to 256/256kbps for the remainder of your billing month.
- You may switch between Naked DSL plans at any time without incurring contract break fees. A $29 plan change fee applies when switching to a plan of equal or lesser value.
- Netphone is a VoIP service included with every Naked DSL plan. To use it, you will require a phone handset and VoIP-compatible modem. Included call value is subject to our acceptable use policy.
- Timed calls on Netphone are charged per second. Calls to Australian mobile numbers are charged per 30 second block.
This is our once-off setup fee to get you connected.
When you take Naked DSL on a 24 month contract, you get a discount on your setup fee.
If you need more email addresses than what you get with your plan, you can purchase an additional mailbox. They are charged per year and are covered by our AntiSpam and AntiVirus protection.
|Plan & Contract Fees|
Plan change fee
A plan change fee applies when you switch to a broadband plan of equal or lesser value. (We'll cover this fee if you switch to a higher plan.)
All Naked DSL plans are available on either a no contract or 24-month term, which comes with added setup and hardware discounts.
If you end your contract early, the following break fees apply. These fees cover the costs reasonably incurred by iiNet when the contract commenced.
|Plans||0 - 6 months||7 - 12 months||13 - 18 months||19 - 24 months|
Fair contract guarantee
When you sign up to an optional contract, you commit to retain your Naked DSL Broadband service for the set period.
However, our fair contract guarantee lets you change between plans at any time without the need to break your agreed contract. A plan change fee will apply if you switch to a plan of equal or lesser value.