Our phone plans offer simple, hassle-free service with great call rates. No sneaky costs, no gotchas. Just low rates and sweet rewards for bundling with an iiNet Broadband plan (they’re so good together).
Step 1: Add Home Phone
$1.98 up to 2 hours
17c/min. 39c flagfall
Calls to mobile
$2.48 up to 20 minutes
37c/min charged per 30 second block. 39c flagfall
$1.98 up to 30 minutes to top 20 countries (landlines only).
Variable rates per country. 39c flagfall
1300 and 13 numbers
|Call Forward, Call Return, Call Waiting, 3-Way Chat, Call Back|
Step 2: Add Call Packs
Cheaper calls to our most popular overseas destinations
Want cheap overseas landline calls? Call our top international dialling destinations and you’ll be charged only $1.98 for the first 30 minutes. Variable rates apply thereafter, charged per second so you only pay for the time you spend on the phone. $1.98 limit for the first 30 minutes applies to landline destinations only. Add an International Call Pack to get all your calls to landlines to these countries included for only $10/month.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
Offer varies between phone plans. Refer to our International & Long Distance section for a full list of overseas landline and mobile rates.
National calls - calculate the cost before you call
|First service||Additional services|
New line installation
For new homes; homes with no history of phone activity, or for pre-existing homes that need additional lines.
For premises that already have a physical phone line with dial tone - excludes brand new houses and apartments. This normally takes 2-4 working days.
Telephone line connection with technician visit
For premises with a socket and line, but no dial tone. Normally takes 5-7 working days. Cost may vary depending on whether a physical connection is also required.
- Timed national and international calls are charged per second.
- Calls to mobile are charged per block of time - refer to individual plan call rates for details.
- iiNet does not provide or add additional charges for premium call services. Any premium service charges that appear on your bill are passed on from your third-party provider.
- Home Phone and Call Packs are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Local, National & Mobile Call Pack does not include calls to 13/1300 numbers.
For more information, please refer to our Home Phone terms, fees & guarantees.