iiNet Cable – Terms, fees & guarantees
All iiNet products are bound by our Customer Relationship Agreement. This page offers a quick summary of the terms, fees and guarantees that come with your service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on 13 19 17.
Our activation fee of $159.99 applies to standard Cable service installations unless otherwise specified.
- Non-standard installations will incur additional charges payable by you. iiNet will advise you of any applicable fees.
- Our WiFi Cable modem is included with every new Cable order, at no extra cost.
When you sign up for a 24-month contract:
- You get 50% off your monthly plan price for the first 12 months. Offer only available to new customers and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Your iiNet Cable standard installation fee is discounted to $59.99 - saving $100
- Please be aware that any existing services operating on your phone line may not work, such as back-to-base alarms, personal response systems, fax machines or EFTPOS. Please check with your device manufacturer or provider to see if the device is Cable compatible.
- We do not offer priority assistance, nor support for medi-alert services and monitored alarm systems. Priority assistance is offered by Telstra for people who may be reliant on a telephone service because of a serious medical condition. If you have a medi-alert or priority assistance service or believe that you are eligible, please consider this before proceeding with your order.
- Included calls on Netphone and Call Packs are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Netphone is a VoIP service included with every Cable plan. To use it, you will require a phone handset and VoIP compatible modem (like our own WiFi modem).
- Timed calls on Netphone are charged per second. Calls to Australian mobile numbers are charged per 30 second block.
- iiNet Cable comes with unlimited data, and no excess usage charges or shaping speeds.
- This service is provided on the basis that you waive your Customer Service Guarantee (CSG) in relation to the Netphone. You do not have to agree to the waiver, but if you do not agree, we have the right to decline to supply the service.
| Standard activation
This is our once-off activation fee to get you connected.*
| No lock-in contract
| 24 month contract
| Non-Standard setup
Fees may be incurred for non-standard Cable installations.
|As defined by installer|
* Any cabling that is required in your premises beyond the Network Boundary Point is your responsibility. This does not include the purchase of a Cable enabled router. There may be additional installation fees for non-standard premises, however your agreement to these fees will be confirmed prior to iiNet setup.
Cable plans are available on both No lock-in contract and 24 month contract options. When you take a 24 month contract, we'll discount your standard activation fee to $59.99 (saving you $100) and provide you with a Cable modem at no extra cost.
If you end your contract early, the following break fees apply. These fees cover the costs reasonably incurred by iiNet when the contract commenced.
|Cable Contract Break Fees||0-6 months||7-12 months||13-18 months||19-24 months|
|24 Month Contract||$200||$150||$100||$80|