VDSL2 – Terms, fees & guarantees
All iiNet services are bound by our Customer Relationship Agreement. This page offers a quick summary of the terms, fees and guarantees that come with your service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on 13 19 17.
- Our activation fee of $159.99 applies to standard VDSL2 service installations unless otherwise specified. Non-standard installations will incur additional charges.
- When you sign up for a 24-month contract;
- your activation fee is discounted to $59.99 - saving $100
- our VDSL2 modem comes included - saving $60. $10 delivery fee still applies
- You get 50% off your monthly plan price for the first 12 months when you select the $79.99 plan. Offer only available to new customers and may be withdrawn at any time. This special offer is not subject to our Fair Contract Guarantee.
- All iiNet VDSL2 plans come with unlimited data, and no excess usage charges or shaping speeds.
- You may switch between VDSL2 plans at any time without incurring contract break fees.
- A plan change fee of $29 applies when switching to a plan of equal or lesser value.
- Please be aware that any existing services operating on your phone line may not work, such as back-to-base alarms, personal response systems, fax machines or EFTPOS. Please check with your device manufacturer or provider to see if the device is VDSL2 compatible
- Included calls on Netphone and Call Packs are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Netphone is a VoIP service included with every VDSL2 plan. To use it, you will require a phone handset and VoIP compatible modem (like our own VDSL2 modem). Call inclusions vary by VDSL2 plan.
- Timed calls on Netphone are charged per second. Calls to Australian mobile numbers are charged per 30 second block.
- If you want to keep using any other phone sockets in your home, you will need to get a registered cabler to come and connect these up to your VDSL2 service. You will be responsible for the cost of any such cabling work.
This is our once-off activation fee to get you connected.*
No lock-in contract|
24 month contract|
Fees may be incurred for non-standard Cable installations.
|As defined by installer|
VDSL2 plans are available on both No lock-in contract and 24 month contract options. When you take a 24 month contract, we'll discount your activation fee to $59.99 (saving you $100) and provide you with a VDSL2 modem at no extra cost (saving $60).
If you end your contract early, the following break fees apply. These fees cover the costs reasonably incurred by iiNet when the contract commenced.
|Cable Contract Break Fees||0-6 months||7-12 months||13-18 months||19-24 months|
|24 Month Contract||$300||$225||$150||$100|
Fair contract guarantee
When you sign up to an optional contract, you commit to retain your VDSL2 Broadband service for the set period.
However, our fair contract guarantee lets you change between plans at any time without the need to break your agreed contract. A plan change fee will apply if you switch to a plan of equal or lesser value.
The VDSL2 special offer is not subject to our Fair Contract Guarantee.