Terms, Fees & Guarantees
All iiNet services are bound by our Customer Relationship Agreement. This page offers a quick summary of the terms, fees and guarantees that come with your service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on 13 19 17.
- Our standard setup fee of $79.95 applies to all plans unless otherwise specified.
- Sign up to any of our ADSL2+ plans for 24 months and get your activation fee waived - saving $79.95
- We'll also give you a new WiFi modem for $0 (or you can purchase one of our other modems at a discounted rate) when you sign up on a 24-month contract. A $10 delivery fee applies.
- You'll need an active phone service for your broadband connection. Home Phone line rental comes included in your monthly plan price.
- Both uploads and downloads count towards your monthly quota.
- If you have a monthly data quota and you exceed it, your download and upload speeds are shaped to 256/256 kbps for the remainder of your billing month
- Our ADSL2+ Broadband plans give you ADSL2+ speeds, which means you'll get broadband access as fast as your connection can handle with respect to environmental factors like physical line quality, weather conditions, your broadband hardware and the distance from your home to your telephone exchange.
- You may switch between our broadband plans at any time without incurring contract break fees. A plan change fee applies when switching to a plan of equal or lesser value.
- Home Phone and Call Packs are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy
- If you are connecting a new line please note that we are unable to confirm DSL eligibility until your new phone service is connected. In the event that your chosen broadband service is not available then we will contact you to discuss your options. Any costs such as phone line connection fees, line rental and usage charges will still apply for the duration of the newly connected phone service.
This is our once-off setup fee to get you connected.
Discounted setup (ADSL2+)
When you take ADSL2+ on a 24 month contract, the standard setup fee is waived.
If you need more email addresses than what you get with your plan, you can purchase an additional mailbox. They are charged per year and are covered by our AntiSpam and AntiVirus protection.
|Plan & Contract Fees|
|Plan change fee
A plan change fee applies when you switch to a broadband plan of equal or lesser value. (We'll cover this fee if you are switching to a higher plan.)
All ADSL plans are available on either a no contract or 24-month term, which comes with added setup and hardware discounts.
If you end your contract early, the following break fees apply. These fees cover the costs reasonably incurred by iiNet when the contract commenced.
|Plans||0-6 months||7-12 months||13-18 months||19-24 months|
Fair contract guarantee
When you sign up to a contract term, you commit to retain your ADSL Broadband service for the set period.
About your included quota
Both uploads and downloads count towards your monthly quota.
Exceed your monthly data limit on an ADSL2+ 250 or ADSL2+ 500 plan? No worries, we'll simply shape your download & upload speeds to 256/256 kbps. You can even add a Data Pack or upgrade your plan at any time.
Off-Net Home 500 has a peak download time of 8am to 2am, and off-peak 2am to 8am.