Cloud computing speeds up the deployment time of virtual machines, multi-tier applications and internet security. Waiting for servers and firewalls to be provisioned has become a thing of the past.
Pay for what you use, subject to usage exceeding your plan’s minimum monthly fee. If your usage exceeds the minimum monthly fee, just pay as you go (billed by the hour) for any additional resources (i.e. CPU, RAM, Storage etc), until you reach the maximum usage on your plan.
With Business Cloud, you can eliminate your capital expenditure can also reduce the operational costs associated with building and maintaining your own physical IT infrastructure.
Business Cloud is scalable, meaning it can grow and shrink with your business needs. Create different networks and segregate different workloads, departments or customers.
Set up and configure your networks, firewall and virtual servers to meet your changing business needs via our easy-to-use service portal.
Business Cloud is hosted locally and owned by an Australian company, meaning no data sovereignty issues. iiNet’s enterprise-class security features help keep your virtual environment protected.
You'll have full control of your virtual machines, allowing you to configure firewalls, port forwarding and IP translation rules, as well as enable DHCP and add additional static IP addresses.
Every virtual machine or vApp can be joined to their own private network. This allows you to create many different networks and segregate different workloads, departments or customers. Business Cloud also gives you the ability to 'fence' your vApps, meaning you can create multiple vApps within the same network (such as a test and production environment) without worrying about any potential network conflicts.
Role-based control allows you to create and modify users within your business. You can restrict access to different users, monitor usage and even set quotas. If you have your own directory services (LDAP or AD system) you can even integrate with iiNet's Business Cloud portal.
With an easy to use web portal, Business Cloud gives you the power to manage your IT resources online, as if they were sitting in your office. You can:
- Save time and money with technology that adjusts with your business IT needs.
- start, stop, suspend, create or clone custom virtual machines
- install your choice of operating system and configure them as you wish
- set your own firewall security rules
- create storage and runtime leases on your virtual machines to prevent sprawl or a 'bill shock' when your monthly bill arrives
- diagnose your virtual machines with task and event logs
- mount local CD/DVD ROMs and ISOs to install software easily
- access to extensive online help documentation
- remote console to manage your virtual machines even when the operating system has issues
- set expiry times of virtual apppances
Application Programming Interface (API)s allow you or your IT specialist to build business applications and solutions that can be adjusted to your needs. iiNet’s Business Cloud APIs are accessible online, making them easy to integrate with a wide variety of platforms. APIs reduce costs and saves you time by automating your business processes.
You can interface with most programming languages, including:
- Java (SDK available)
- PHP (SDK available)
- .NET (SDK available)