- iiNet Limited (ABN 48 068 628 937) of 502 Hay Street, Subiaco WA 6008 ("we" or "us") are responsible for conducting the 'IINET SELFIE COMPETITION' ("the Competition").
- By entering into this Competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be read at http://www.iinet.net.au/about/terms/iinetselfie.html and are available at Perth Arena during the Competition Period.
- The Competition commences at 12.00am (AWST) on Friday 1 July 2016 and closes at 11.59 pm (AWST) on Tuesday 31 October 2017 ("Competition Period").
- There are 16 Judging Periods within the Competition Period.
- Entries must be received by us during a Judging Period.
Conditions of Entry
- Entry is open to Australian residents in all States and Territories aged 15 years or over at the date of entry. If you are under 18 years old, you need to obtain consent from your parent or guardian to enter and to provide your personal information to us. Employees (and their immediate family) of iiNet Limited, Perth Arena or the TPG Telecom Group are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the Competition you must :
a. take a photo of yourself and a friend at an event in the Perth Arena during the Competition Period; and
b. upload that photo onto your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account together with the hashtag #iinetselfie (“Entry”).
- You many enter the Competition as many times as you like during the Competition Period.
- You will need to include enough detail with your Entry so that we can identify and contact you.
- You warrant that each Entry is an original work created solely by you, that the Entry does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the Entry.
- We reserve the right to check the validity of all Entries and to disqualify you if we reasonably believe that your Entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or the entry process has been tampered with.
- Entries that are considered, in our absolute discretion, to be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, sexist, racist or otherwise inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected. We reserve the right to provide law enforcement bodies with the objectionable Entry and the entrant's personal information.
How to Win
- The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Each Entry will be judged according to its originality and creativity. The Entry judged by us to most original and creative from the valid Entries uploaded during that Judging Period will win a Prize ("Winner").
- A Winner will be determined for each Judging Period on the following Judging Days:
|Judging Period||Judging Day|
|1 to 31 August 2016 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 9 September 2016|
|1 to 30 September 2016 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 14 October 2016|
|1 to 31 October 2016 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 11 November 2016|
|1 to 30 November 2016 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 9 December 2016|
|1 December to 31 December 2016 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 13 January 2017|
|1 January to 31 January 2017 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 10 February 2017|
|1 February to 28 February 2017 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 10 March 2017|
|1 March to 31 March 2017 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 14 April 2017|
|1 April to 31 April 2017 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 12 May 2017|
|1 May to 31 May 2017 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 9 June 2017|
|1 June to 31 June 2017 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 14 July 2017|
|1 July to 31 July 2017 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 11 August 2017|
|1 August to 31 August 2017 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 8 September 2017|
|1 September to 31 September 2017 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 13 October 2017|
|1 October to 31 October 2017 (inclusive)||10am AWST, 10 November 2017|
- Winners will be notified on the Monday (if the Monday is a public holiday, the following business day) following each Judging Day. Each Winner will need to contact us within 5 business days of notification to claim their Prize.
- 18. If the Prize is not claimed within 5 business days of notification by the Winner, that Winner will forfeit the Prize and the next best Entry will be deemed the winner ("Replacement Winner") and we will repeat the process until a Replacement Winner is successfully contacted by us and claimed the Prize. If a Prize is forfeited by a winner (for whatever reason), we may conduct further judging until a Replacement Winner is successfully contacted by us and claimed the Prize.
- Our decision on all aspects of this Competition is final and binding and no discussion will be entered into.
- Each Winner will receive 2 tickets valued at approximately $200.00 AUD (inc GST) to be redeemed by the Winner within 6 months from Judging Day for any upcoming event at the Perth Arena, but excluding any event that is sold out, cancelled or otherwise unavailable ("Prize").
- A total of 16 Prizes to be won, with total prize pool valued at approximately $3,400 AUD. These Prizes do not include any other expenses, such as costs to travel to the Perth Arena.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Any unused portion of the Prize will be forfeited. If any element of the Prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or similar price value.
- We may require that a Winner provide acceptable identification or proof of age before awarding a Prize.
- We are not responsible for any failure or inability on the part of any Winner to redeem a Prize.
- By entering this Competition you agree to us collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal information for the purposes of the Competition. We will handle your personal information in accordance with our privacy statement which is available at /about/legal/competitionprivacy.html.
- If you are the Winner, you agree to us publishing your name and a photograph of you in any media (including social media) for the purpose of promoting this Competition.
- We recognise that you retain ownership of the copyright in each of your Entries. You grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to use the entry in all media throughout the world for marketing and promotional purposes in connection with the Competition.
Right to amend
- We recognise that you retain ownership of the copyright in each of your Entries. You grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, free-of-charge licence to use the entry in all media throughout the world for marketing and promotional purposes in connection with the Competition.
Release and Indemnity
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) or your other statutory rights that cannot lawfully be excluded.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude and you irrevocably release us and our employees and contractors from, all liability for any loss or injury suffered by you in connection with your participation in the Competition or any of your activities in connection with any Prize that you win as a result of your participation in the Competition, except where such loss or injury is caused by our negligence.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by promotional website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or use in this Competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Entries.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia