Mobile plans terms, fees & guarantees
All iiNet services are bound by our Customer Relationship Agreement. This page offers a quick summary of the terms, fees and guarantees that come with your Mobile service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on 13 19 17.
|Once-off upfront cost of SIM card||$20.00|
|Flagfall - connection cost of calls made from your mobile||35c|
|National calls - includes any landline or mobile within Australia||90c/min|
|Calls to 1300, 13 and 1800 numbers||90c/min|
|Billing increment - how often we calculate the charges||30 sec|
|SMS text message to anywhere in Australia||25c|
|SMS text message to anywhere outside Australia||35c|
|MMS message to anywhere in Australia||50c|
|MMS message to anywhere outside Australia||75c|
|1223 Directory Assistance||50c|
|Excess mobile data - downloads & uploads beyond your monthly allowance||5c/MB|
|International call rates|
|International roaming rates|
Preferred overseas networks (20% discount on roaming charges)
|2||SingTel (Singapore), Taiwan Mobile (Taiwan), Maxis (Malaysia), AIS (Thailand)|
|3||HKCSL (Hong Kong), SK Telecom (South Korea), Orange (UK), T-Mobile (UK)|
|4||Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe (Philippines)|
|5||AirTel Bharti (India)|
Included value coverage
Included call value covers:
- Standard voice calls to anywhere in Australia
- Standard SMS and MMS messages to numbers within Australia and overseas
- Calls to 1300, 13 and 1800 numbers
- Voicemail and call diversion within Australia
Included call value does not cover:
- International voice calls to fixed lines or GSM mobiles that switch/divert or re-route overseas
- International diversions
- International video
- International video calling
- International roaming
- 124 YES (937), TrueLocal usage and Directory Assistance
- Optus Zoo browsing and downloads
- Content packs (unless specified in promotions)
- Mobile internet usage
- VoIP services and usage
- Premium calls/SMS/MMS and 19XX services
The standard rates of your plan still apply if you exceed the included value in any one billing period.
iiNet to iiNet call value covers:
- Calls to other iiNet Mobile numbers
Call value usage is calculated at standard rates.
Mobile internet data value covers:
- National data usage
Mobile internet data value does not cover:
- Data used while roaming internationally - prevailing rates apply for this service.
A fair use policy applies. Access from anywhere within Australia is included.
Fair use policy
We've partnered with Optus to deliver the iiNet mobile service, which requires coverage under the Optus Fair Use Policy. Your use of the iiNet mobile service means you also agree to the Optus Fair Use Policy.