Naked DSL plans
If you’re sick of slow internet, but you don’t want the hassle of getting a phone line, Naked DSL could be the answer to your problems. Naked DSL lets you get fast broadband without forking out for a phone line – all you need is a broadband modem.
No more frustration over slow internet speed, with Naked DSL you can enjoy fast broadband at affordable prices. You can choose from a range of Naked DSL plans, from the Naked Home Value plan with 100GB anytime quota, to the Naked Home-3 package with 600GB for the more frequent internet users.
Better yet, all our plans come with Naked’s own iiTalk, which includes all your local and national calls for no extra cost. iiTalk allows you to talk over the phone, just as you would with a home phone line, but using broadband to do it. As long as you have a phone handset and a VoIP enabled modem, you can use iiTalk to chat with friends and family all across Australia.
All Naked DSL plans also come with heaps of extras, including ten email addresses and 1GB of webspace, 24/7 customer service and support, email protection, no excess usage charges, and access to the iiNet Freezone.
So, what is this Freezone you speak of? The Freezone is a selected range of music, sport and TV entertainment sites that you can visit for free, without using up your data allowance. This means that even if you’ve used up your monthly quota, you can still visit the Freezone at full speed.
If you want the best broadband deals without having to worry about getting a phone line, check out our awesome Naked DSL plans below. Great value internet, fast speeds, and great customer service – what more could you need? End your search for Naked DSL providers today and let iiNet take care of all your internet needs!
Select a Naked DSL plan
All iiNet Residential Naked DSL plans come with
Local & national calls covered
under iiTalk for no extra cost
10 email addresses
Complimentary email protection
against virus & spam threats
Access to the iiNet Freezone
Music, sport & tv entertainment
No excess quota usage charges
Excess is shaped to 256/256kbps
24/7 customer service
Support when you need it most
So you’ve gone a bit crazy on the old downloads. Don’t sweat it, we’ve all been there – just pick up an iiNet Data Pack to replenish your monthly broadband quota. It’s a bit of extra quota added to your Peak, Off-Peak or Anytime allowance for full-speed access when you want it. Available through Toolbox . And we promise not to tell anyone. Honest.
- $10.00 provides 5GB extra usage
- $15.00 provides 10GB extra usage
- $30.00 provides 25GB extra usage
- $50.00 provides 50GB extra usage
- $80.00 provides 100GB extra usage
What is the Freezone?
The iiNet Freezone is a hand-picked set of sites, servers and entertainment you can visit without using up your monthly quota. Better still, if the unthinkable happens and you do max out your quota, you can still hit up the Freezone at full speed.
- Our standard setup fee of $150 applies to all plans taken without a contract. Naked Home Value is only available on a 24-month contract.
- When you sign up for a 24-month contract, setup charges are discounted to $79.95.
- Naked DSL gives you ADSL2+ speeds, which means you'll get broadband access as fast as your connection can handle with respect to environmental factors like physical line quality, weather conditions, your broadband hardware and the distance from your home to your telephone exchange.
- Both uploads and downloads count towards your monthly quota.
- If you exceed your quota, your download speed is shaped for the remainder of your billing month.
- You may switch between Naked DSL plans at any time without incurring contract break fees. A plan change fee applies when switching to a plan of equal or lesser value.
- iiTalk is a VoIP service included with every Naked DSL plan. To use it, you will require a phone handset and VoIP-compatible modem. iiTalk covers all your local and national calls for no extra cost, and subject to fair use.
- Timed calls on iiTalk are charged per second. Calls to mobile numbers are charged per 30 second block.
For more information, please refer to our Naked DSL terms, fees & guarantees.
Is this your first time buying Naked DSL?
To get Naked DSL up and running, you'll need:
This is the guy that connects you to the internet. To use your Naked DSL connection and iiTalk service, you'll need one that can handle VoIP.
A phone handset
All you need is a standard phone handset to plug into your VoIP-enabled modem. This lets you make and receive calls on your iiTalk service.
Time for a shameless plug: we recommend using BoB2™ - he's compatible with both Naked DSL and iiTalk, comes with an attached handset and is pre-loaded with all the necessary settings. All you have to do is plug him in.