Budii™ combines your modem and home smart phone.
Not an iiNet customer?
Budii™ is only available to iiNet customers.
Sign up to one of our broadband plans to get a Budii™.
- Dual Wireless 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz – surf the web anywhere in your home.
- Seven superfast Gigabit ports – connect multiple PCs, network gaming devices or network storage to Budii™ using one of the 7 dedicated Gigabit ports
- NBN Ready - for when NBN comes to you
- iiNet TV with Fetch Ready - iiNet TV makes TV better.
- Find and pair – at the touch of a button, pair a new home smart phone, or find the home smart phone that’s hidden under the sofa cushion.
- Cordless charger – sit the home smart phone in the charging position and you’re never out of battery.
The home smart phone
- DECT home smart phone using CAT-iq technology
- Operating on Android 2.3.5 giving you access to compatible Android apps. For more information refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Netphone – local and standard national calls over the Internet included at the quality you’d expect from your land line.
- Land line – for added convenience you can hook up your home phone and use your touchscreen home smart phone to make calls or even use your standard 3.5mm jack headphones
- Touch screen home smart phone with inbuilt WiFi for access to the web.
- Voicemail – records up to 225 minutes of messages from both your landline and VOIP
- The Budii™ modem is a wireless, 7 port, gigabit Ethernet modem that allows you to connect multiple devices to broadband or fibre internet services via an Ethernet or wireless connection. Separate contract terms apply for broadband or fibre internet plans.
- You may purchase or rent the Budii™ modem with a Budii™ home smart phone.
- You may also purchase additional Budii™ home smart phones and a charging cradle for use with your Budii™ modem.
- Equipment and service requirements for use of the Budii™ hardware are set out in our Customer Relationship Agreement. For example, to use the Budii™ modem, you will need an active ADSL2+/Naked DSL broadband or fibre service, a power connection and outlet and a computer, laptop, smart phone or other device capable of browsing.
Additional Budii™ Hardware
Budii™ Handset - $99.95
Budii™ handset, a second handset to add to your existing Budii setup. Purchase up to four additional handsets for use around the home.