iiNet wireless bridge
To avoid running a long cable through the house, the iiNet Wireless Bridge offers a dedicated connection between your BoB2™ or BoB Lite™ at one end of your home and your fetchtv service, Xbox or any Ethernet enabled device that requires an internet connection at the other end.
- $119 per pair
- Developed by iiNet Labs for use with fetchtv.
- Effortlessly stream high definition video between BoB2™ or BoB Lite™ and your fetchtv set top box without wiring or cables.
- 5Ghz wireless means faster speeds and less interference with other wireless devices.
- Can also be used to wirelessly connect other media applications, such as gaming consoles.
why use the iiNet wireless bridge?
- No need for expensive rewiring or running of ethernet cables throughout the home.
- Seamless video without jitters or picture problems.
- Plug and play – set up in minutes.
- Eliminate wireless dead spots and boost wireless range.
- Point to Multipoint solution architecture supporting up to eight (8) different concurrent HD streams and advanced throughput for demanding home networking topologies such as Multi-Room DVR
- IGMP snooping, Multicast to Unicast translation and WDS support for seamless IPTV network integration
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for simple setup and security configuration
- HTTP-based GUI management and software upgrades
- Supports WEP, AES-CCMP / Wi-Fi-WPA2
|Hardware||2 × Wireless Bridge units|
|LED display||Power, Ethernet, Wireless, Video link quality|
|Control buttons||WPS push button, Reset button|
|WiFi||802.11n (up to 300Mbps)
WMM, WMM-PS, WPA, WPA2, WPS
|Encryption||AES, TKIP, WEP64/128|
|Modulations||BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM|
|FEC||1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6|
|Channel Bandwidth||20Mhz, 40Mhz|
|Operating Temperature||0 (degrees) to ~70 (Degrees C)|