Your feedback (good or bad) lets us know what you think of our products and services and helps us tap into the ways our customers think.
Each month we scour your feedback, looking for the common issues and ways we can continue to improve the iiNet experience. You speak, we listen.
Here's just a handful of improvements we've made based on customer feedback:
- "Virtual Hold" in our call centres
- This sweet technology puts an end to annoying "on hold" music and lets us call you back if wait times become stretched. It means no more waiting on the phone and your place is saved in the queue.
- New hardware development
- Without your feedback we never could have delivered BoB™, BoB Lite™ and the most recent addition to the iiNet family - BoB2™. When you have a moment, meet BoB2™ or bring yourself up to speed at on how we brought him to life at the iiNet Blog.
- iiNet's in-house research and development arm, iiNet Labs, has a few more surprises up its sleeve and your input will help make sure they're winners too.
- The BoBsquad™
- Customers sometimes need a hand connecting their doovalackies to their thingamajigs, so we put together The BoBsquad™ (our fearless team of tech gurus) to visit homes for installations, troubleshooting, end-to-end customer service solutions and some friendly company.
- Hardware updates
- Our aim is to deliver internet products that do their job and make life easier for our customers. On rare occasions bugs need to be ironed out, so your feedback helps us improve our offering through handy hardware updates.