Business solutions modems & routers
We've launched a new range of business grade Cisco routers, which offer higher firewall security, port forwarding, VPN,
control over network access and much more. Now available through Signup & Toolbox.
|Model # CISCO877-M-K9
||$66.59 /per month, over 12 months
Get increased security for your network with this router's intrusion prevention system, along
with web-based admin tools and Cisco IOS® Software.
- 4-port 10/100 managed switch with VLAN support
- Stateful Inspection Firewall
- IP Security (IPsec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES])
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS)
- Antivirus support through Network Administration Control (NAC) and enforcement of secure access policies
Download the official Cisco product spec.
|Model # SRP527W-K9G4
||$35.75 /per month, over 12 months
This model of router comes with embedded intelligence to support a variety of high-quality voice,
data, security, wireless and application services. It's VOIP-ready, 3G-ready and designed to integrate
with other Cisco products, to adapt to the needs of your growing business.
- VOIP-ready modem
- 4-port managed Ethernet switch
- VLAN support for highly secure segmentation of network resources
- Integrated 802.11n wireless access point - so your staff can stay connected while away from their desk
- Third-generation (3G) wireless data readiness with built-in USB modem drivers
- Integrated stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and high-speed IP Security (IPsec) VPN capabilities, with support for Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES) to help keep small business data safe.
- Interoperability with industry-leading DSL access multiplexers (DSLAMs), soft switches and voice gateways to enable scalable, end-to-end multiservice network deployments
- Support for industry-standard TR-069 and XML-based provisioning for zero-touch deployments
- Easy integration with other Cisco Small Business Pro Series products
Download the offical Cisco product spec.
All Cisco equipment comes with a one-year limited hardware warranty through the manufacturer. Cisco will use commercially reasonable efforts to ship a replacement part within 10 working days after receipt of the RMA request. Actual delivery times may vary depending on where you are.
get priority support with Cisco SMARTnet
Purchase a SMARTnet contract to get Cisco's award-winning technical support, with direct anytime access to qualified engineers & technical resources. SMARTnet provides:
- around-the-clock global access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- access to the extensive Cisco online knowledgebase and tools
- next-business-day advance hardware replacement
- ongoing operating system software updates and upgrades
- Cisco OS software support to extend the life of Cisco devices, with:
- improved security
- increased performance
- bandwidth management
- new protocol support, and
- greater interoperability.
Bonded DSL hardware
|P-663H-51 ADSL 2+ Bonded 4 Port Router
||$34.92 /per month, over 12 months
This ZyXEL router lets you bond 2 ADSL2+ broadband connections together for faster upload and download speeds. It features:
- Support for ADSL2/2+, Annex L and Annex M
- Stateful Packet Inspection
- Anti-denial-of-service attack and port scanning
- IGMP proxy/snooping for IP multicast
- Port-based VLAN to support triple-play services.
Visit the manufacturer’s website for full product specs.
Getting your hands on Cisco's enterprise routers has never been easier thanks to our Cisco Repayment Plan.
How does the Repayment Plan work?
You can schedule repayments for your Cisco router over 12 months instead of paying the entire amount upfront. We'll just split the total cost over twelve months so you pay smaller, more manageable instalments. You can even make an extra payment at any time via Toolbox. Easy!
- Eligible to new customers connecting to an iiNet Business broadband account.
- Existing Business broadband customers can purchase a Cisco router on a repayment plan via Toolbox.
- Cost of hardware is split equally over a 12 month period.
- If you'd like to cancel, no problem - you'll simply pay the outstanding amount.
- No admin fees.
- You're still eligible for Cisco's one year limited hardware warranty and Cisco SmartNET contracts.
- New customers can buy hardware when signing up for an iiNet business broadband account.
- If you're an existing customer, you can also purchase through Toolbox.
- To learn more, or to get assistance with your order, please call 13 24 49.