Applying for sponsorship
Each and every sponsorship opportunity we receive is considered on a case-by-case basis against how closely they’re able to align with our sponsorship criteria.
To build a clear sponsorship proposal, please provide details that address the following criteria:
- Proposals must show how they are supportive of either educational, environmental or community themes
- Opportunities to involve our employees, should be outlined. e.g. participation, volunteering, speaking or presenting opportunities
- Alignment of values and objectives between the sponsorship seeker and iiNet should be detailed.
- Cost of the proposed sponsorship with full listing of the proposed sponsorship benefits, dates and deadlines
- National scope (or the potential)
- In addition, please provide information addressing the following:
- Reputation/familiarity of the sponsor seekers' organisation or charity
- Confirmation that iiNet is the only ISP or communications provider associated with the sponsorship activity or program
- Opportunities for iiNet to run its own corporate relations, advertising or marketing campaigns utilising the project and any of its key issues or people
- Media partners/sponsors involved, and expected level of media coverage
- Additional marketing/promotional opportunities stemming from the sponsorship, ie related events, programs or brand placement opportunities
CONSIDERATION CANNOT BE GIVEN TO PROPOSALS INVOLVING:
- Organisations associated with or supporting alcohol, drug usage or cigarettes
- Organisations that are found to be financially unsound or involved in unethical practices, or have affiliations to individuals or organisations of ill repute.
- Discriminatory activities or programs on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, age or physically disability.
- Activities for individual profit or gain.
If you feel your organisation or program would make a good fit with iiNet (and meets the above guidelines), please send in your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
Attn: Sponsorship Coordinator
Level 1, 502 Hay Street
Subiaco, WA 6008
Our Sponsorship Coordinator will review all proposals, assessing each on suitability, feasibility and required resources. We’ll try our best to respond within four weeks to your request. However, please be patient if this takes a little longer than expected. Each week our inbox fills with many requests which we need time to consider carefully.