Aside from our vibrant office culture and progressive approach, working for us gets you in on ii-grade career development, performance recognition and an awesome social life.
Professional & personal growth
Coaching at iiNet is fundamental to our excellence. With new products and services developed all the time, we ensure that our staff get the knowledge and support they need to stay ahead of the game.
Our high-quality training sets us apart. We have a library of courses to pick from as needed, available to all staff.
Joining as a Customer Service Representative, you're automatically enrolled in a 3-month induction program.
Clear career pathways show you progression path within the company. You can track what qualifications, experience and skills you require to get to your dream job. iiNet even has its own in-house management training to guide you through the challenges of being a leader, and fine-tuning your communication and staff development abilities.
Our six-monthly appraisal & development program means we're doing all we can to help you reach your full potential. Set achievable goals that work towards company objectives and further your career.
The Reward & Recognition Program is available to all front-line customer service staff. We want to reward those who offer exceptional support for our customers and recognise the people who shine.
Awesome benefits & a fantastic social life
There's more to life than just the job. An iiNet career means a tide of benefits to help keep your work-life balance in check:
- Free internet! Get your home iiNet account subsidised as soon as you start.
- Relaxing neck and shoulder massages every fortnight for everyone in the call centre.
- Free membership in our active social club.
- Internal positions in any of our four locations - Perth, Sydney, Auckland & Cape Town.
- Free financial planners and health insurance specialists.
- Free confidential third-party counselling services for you and your family.
- Sweet swag - iiNet t-shirts, pens, hats, gizmos... you get the idea.
Work together - play together
At iiNet we believe it's important for individuals and teams to express themselves, to demonstrate their passion and enjoy themselves whilst still delivering awesome customer service for our customers.