Don't waste your good talent with an average application. Here's how we weigh up your CV against everyone else's, and what to expect when you send something in.
- We love short cover letters that clearly show what kind of position you're looking for.
- Keep your resumé and reference contacts up-to-date and no longer than 4 pages - this makes it easy for us to assess your application.
- Start with the most recent in your experience list, so we can identify your relevant work.
- Don't be alarmed by our auto-response - everything you submit gets seen by human eyes.
- If your application is successful, we'll contact you by phone.
- Know your schedule ahead of time in case you have to come in for a face-to-face interview.
- When visiting our offices, arrive 10 minutes before your appointment - this gives everyone time to get in the zone.
- Dress for the job you want - our office dress code is smart-casual.
- You will be asked behavioural questions, designed to explore your skills and experience.
- Provide clear, concise answers - generally, we only need one specific example for each point.
- It helps to remind us of your strengths and why we should hire you over another candidate.
- Turn off your mobile phone - you'll get our undivided attention in exchange for yours.
- Remember - the interview process is two-way. We're in the hot seat too!
The recruitment process
- Your referees will only be contacted once you have been shortlisted - don't worry, we'll let you know beforehand.
- Many of our positions will require you to complete psychometric testing.
- Successful applicants will need to provide a police clearance certificate.
- We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.
- We are committed to selecting the best person for the job through fair and open competition, without discrimination.